Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monster Jam 2012

Monster Jam is a tradition with our boys. Every Fall I purchase tickets, so that every January we can head to the GA Dome in the freezing weather and watch the show. Lucas' entire life revolves around Monster Jam. He has been in love with it since we took him to his first show two years ago. He has a HUGE collection of all things Monster Jam. Here are the boys before the show. We stopped for dinner. We always do, I refuse to pay for dinner at an event like that. It's outrageous and I guess I am just cheap that way.

The night before the show, Grave Digger "The Legend" was at a Little Caesars that was having a grand opening in a shopping center about five minutes down the road from us. Of course when we heard we got there as fast as possible.

Lucas made a poster this year. He was very particular about what trucks we had to print and what it needed to say. Now he wants to hang it in his room.


We usually go to the Party in the Pits which is where you can meet the drivers and see the trucks up close and personal. This year it just wasn't in the cards for us. We had to drop Paisley off with my mom and an all day event just wasn't gonna happen.


He cracks me up holding his ears. It IS loud but he refuses to wear headphones or ear plugs.

His Grinder banner he got at the show. It's going in his room too.

Madusa was my favorite truck. Of course because she was the only female and it was hot pink!

Grinder was amazing. He did two flips and kept on going...

Adam Anderson in Grave Digger "The Legend"

Dennis Anderson in Grave Digger. It was a celebration of his 30th year driving Grave Digger. Pretty neat.

I case you are wondering how I know all of this, it's like I told you, my kids eats, sleeps, and breathes this. We watch the World Finals DVD at least once a day.

All in all we had a blast and can't wait until next year! :)

~Nicole

1 comment:

Marija said...

Love what your doing here! Wish my mom had done the same. Really cute pictures :)

www.rosehorseshoe.com