Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

It's Pinterest time. This week I am not going to do a certain theme, just a random combo. I'm feeling adventurous! :)



Even though I am not eating any dessert currently, I will one day when I am maintaining and I can run it off then, right?



Something I have struggled with for a long time now...



Ooooooo



True. OK moving on.... (can you tell we are on a fitness kick here?)



Made this this morning and it was beyond delicious. I will be making this a regular...



These are to die for. One or two fills you up too so it's not like you have to eat the whole bag. Amazing AND easy.


I NEED this shirt. So cute.

Source: tumblr.com via Nicole on Pinterest





SO me...



This guy knows how to parent...



I am starting to realize that maybe I pin too much? Is there such a thing as pinning TOO much? I may have a problem...

Linking Up:
google

Photobucket


~Nicole

4 comments:

ACW said...

GREAT PINS! I love all the fitness ones and I have a ton of new motivation, thanks! The facebook pin is soooo funny and that gangsta one made me LOL!

Pamela said...

The oatmeal & no-bake energy bits looks delicious!! Love the shirt, Titanic reference, FB, & gangsta picture! haha! Cracked me up. Well I could just say I love it all :)

*Katy* said...

stopping by from FF&P!

I love these-but I don't think I'll ever regret eating chocolate ;)

and if there is a thing as pinning too much then I'll have to join the club too!

Alyssa said...

Regreting that cookie is so true! After I eat something like that I always think afterward, "Why did I want it so bad? It so wasn't worth it!"