Friday, December 16, 2011

Lucas' School Christmas Party

My baby had his first school Christmas party yesterday. My mom came with me and he was surprised. Daddy couldn't make it due to work. They had a birthday cake for Jesus, chips, fruit... you name it.

Paisley was there as well. She wore her I heart Santa shirt. My cousin made her bow, it has a candy cane in the center.

They painted nativity scenes. So adorable.

Chowing down on some good food. I took so many pictures of the kids little performance, but I didn't want to post a ton of pics of other peoples kids. They sang Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and the cutest little song about Jesus that I am going to record Lucas singing and post soon.

Lucas and his teachers. He has wonderful teachers and has enjoyed every second of his preschool experience so far.

~Nicole

No comments: