Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Parade 2011

Every year we attend the Christmas parade downtown. It is a tradition and one of the things the kids look forward to the most. It was Paisley's first parade. She started it off in her baby carrier. Cagney specifically asked for one of these when I was pregnant and it was a hit. She loved being in it and it gave me a little bit of time with the other kids. Lucas sat in my lap through the second half of the parade and I have to admit it made my day. He hasn't had that much to do with me at one time since she has been born. I ate it up.

My boys getting ready for the parade to start. Waiting patiently...

Patty Loveless is from our town. She was the grand marshal. If you don't know who that is, she is a country singer.

My nanny and pawpaw sat with us. Paisley absolutely LOVES pop. She can be very picky about who she goes to and when but she has yet to turn him down.

Cute float...
Okay, I took a picture of this car just because I love the color SO SO much. I want it to be the accent color in my house. Such a pretty blue.


This is how she spent the second half of the parade. A little too much excitement for her.

Yes, I took a pic just because I love the bow. So adorable!

Here comes Santa Claus!!! Can't wait until next year. Hopefully it will be sunny and in the 50's like it was this time. Better when you have small kids that hate being bundled!

~Nicole

No comments: