Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals

I will not call these New Years resolutions. I will call them goals.

- I hope to stop caring so much what people think and do things ONLY to please my family and myself. I do care about others (obviously) and not to toot my own horn, but I think I have a pretty big heart. I guess the point of this statement is just to say that I cannot believe it has taken me twenty six years to realize that it is absolutely impossible to please everyone. There is nothing you can do about it and sometimes even the smallest and stupidest things are going to make someone ill. All you can do is ignore it until they finally get over it.

- I hope to start a garden. We have had a small garden for the last few years, and while I don't have the space to plant a huge spread, I hope to plant a lot more than we have in previous years.

- I hope to take my kids to visit the mouse again. I was already a Disney addict but our trip this past September has fueled the fire extremely. Fall break is my goal and hopefully we will be entering Main Street USA on September 22nd.

- I hope to be better at working out. I am so surprised every day at just how addicting and motivating it actually can be. I plan to switch it up. I have already talked to my dad about starting hiking...

- I hope to be the best mother and wife I can be. Pretty self explanatory... ;)





 

No comments: