Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Pics 2012

The kids and I did a mini photo shoot in the back yard at the last minute yesterday. I didn't have Christmas pictures made and I honestly feel like trying to make even a quick picture of the three of them is exhausting. So we just decided to go to the back yard and have fun with it. I have to say I think it worked!








The above may be my favorite photo of him ever. LOVE that silly boy...



















HAHAHA!


SO sweet...



 This one is the only one of all three of them where she wasn't mad. It was on her terms and she just walked into the picture and sat down. Whatever it takes!!











So sorry for picture overload! Love those babies!


1 comment:

ACW said...

Love these! You did a great job! Feel free to take pictures of Finley Kate anytime!