Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012 Catch Up

I took a long break and I am back. I figured that I might as well go ahead and play Christmas catch up and then we can move on! I have so many plans for this New Year and I am very excited to get going with them all!


Sweet baby girl in her pretty dress. She loves dress up!


Blue eyes opening her stocking from her Nana and Pawpaw.




Listening to the Christmas Story.




This one stocked up on pajama's which is great because he is pretty much in them if we are home at all times.



Avengers!! The Hulk is his favorite. Aunt Chelsea did good!



Dennis Anderson Collectible. He is proudly displayed in his room. We can't open him of course! ;)



I cannot wait for a warmer night when we can set up that bad boy.



Lucas and his Pawpaw.


Monster Jam rug! Finally a cooler way to play with his 8 million trucks!






We love Little People in this house and were so excited that they started making Disney Princess ones!









Next up: Here Comes Santa Claus!



No comments: