Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Weather? I Think Not...


The weather here has not been typical December weather. It has been in the hugh 60's and low 70's for the past week or so. We have been doing a lot of this...







Not the weather has cooled off. The high today is 52. I am not a fan of bitterly cold weather, but I do wish it would get cold enough to kill the bugs already! I got stung by a bee a few days ago. What the heck??! Maybe we can get a little more into the Christmas spirit. I feel like such a bad mommy. I have not been into it that much this year at all... We do have plans to go see some lights this weekend and some of the Christmas parties will begin. I have also been on pinterest checking out all sorts of cute things to do when Christmas break finally starts.



 

1 comment:

ACW said...

The irony that it turned freezing cold the day you posted this is epic. :)