Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin' 2012

 
We made our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It is something that all of us look forward to. I love the weather and all of the colors. The kids love running around and using up some of their energy. We took a hay ride to the patch to pick out some pumpkins.
 



 I took this as soon as her daddy put her down. She took off and squealed the entire time we were out there. She loved it.


 All three of them worked very hard to find their perfect pumpkin!

 



 These are the ones we took home. We also got some small ones because they wanted to paint them and I got a few white ones for my mantle.



They were very proud of their selections!
 
























There were some great nature trails that we took advantage of. I wish I had somewhere convenient like that to run. How motivating to be out and about somewhere that beautiful! I loved the old remnants of this tree house and of course the one of Paisley and her daddy!


 LOVE him so much!


 The leaves were just gorgeous!


 Okay, so is it weird that I took a photo of this?? We passed through a small camp ground on our way to one of the trails and I was impressed by her lot. We want a camper so bad and I want her to come decorate my set up when we get one! HA!


 Once we reached the creek it was beautiful!



Then the boys saw bubbles in the water and it turned into a turtle man episode...
 

 We thought the tee pee was so neat. It was at the end of one of the trails!




 My wish is that Lucas never gets too big for this. He held my hand 80% of the way and I loved it! He is such a sweet boy!


After our walk it was time to play a little bit...



We tried this picture three different times while we were there and I finally got a decent one on the way out!



















The next morning we headed to the porch and painted their small pumpkins. I painted Paisley's for her while she was busy playing at the picnic table. She loves to sit at it now so I am thinking I should go ahead and redo it like I have been wanting to. I love pinterest!

~Nicole

No comments: