Monday, October 29, 2012

DIsney Day 6: Epcot


 We were up and ready to go to the only park we had not been to yet: Epcot. It was a shorter day for us. I think it was partly that it was our least favorite and partly because it was five hundred degrees. SO hot. The first thing we did was have a picture made of course.


 Then we ran to score some fast passes for Soarin'. It was one of the rides everyone told us was a must and it did not dissapoint.


 Mission Space on the other hand? Never again. I can handle rides, trust me, but this made me feel too closed in and sick to my stomach. Blake didn't even like it.


 Then we headed over to Nemo and Friends...



 Paisley loved it. We didn't get to go to Turtle Talk with Crush which makes me sad. Next trip we will make it for sure.


 Lucas and I were waiting on the others and this little fella was all over us. He jumped in the diaper bag and sat on Lucas' foot. Lucas of course loved it. I love how used to people all of the animals are there. The birds at the Magic Kingdom were another big hit.


 Just so happened that it was the first day of Food and Wine Festival.



 My kids had no idea who she was but I did so I made them go see her!


 I love the way Paisley is looking at her.


 The Beast was coming out too but we couldn't wait on him due to the fact that it was SOOO hot. It was wait for the Beast or go meet Jasmine and Aladdin.


 ... so we met Jasmine and Aladdin.


Paisley was waving to Jasmine until she was out of sight. She loves her princesses!

Next up: Magic Kingdom (I know... AGAIN).

~Nicole

No comments: