Monday, October 15, 2012

Move it Monday!

This week has been busy, as usual. I did manage to get on my treadmill at some point every day during the week. I have lost zero pounds. I have to change my eating habits though.

We ate out A LOT this week. This week I am going to try and not eat out at all. It is so hard to do that when you have three kids and two that are involved in baseball. We are on the go constantly! Just tonight we have a ball game at six and a ball game at eight. Right smack in the middle of dinner time. AH! I am making a grocery list today and I hope that my family doesn't kill me for getting some healthy dinners!

I do love the treadmill though. It is so convenient. I can watch my shows while doing it and I love that. I may watch too much tv. There are some days though when I just want to get outside too. Maybe a nature walk with the kids is due. We went to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos and they had an awesome nature trail. I loved every second of this:


Another thing I have to work on is going to bed early. I am so bad about saying I am going to bed at a decent time and staying up until midnight. I guess since I run for everybody all day I feel like when they are all asleep is my only "ME" time.

Anyway, her are some pins I liked this week:



This is exactly what I need to do!



LOVE this. I am finally a proud iphone owner.

Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest


I know this is jumping the gun a little, but I would seriously love to do this in 2014!!

Here's to a better week!

Linking Up:

The Domestic Wannabe: Move it Monday!

~Nicole

4 comments:

ACW said...

I know you will be successful! Track your mileage and calorie intake and you will see a huge difference! I am sure of it!

Ashley said...

I would love to run the Disney Princess half just for fun too someday. I seriously love tracking my mileage. I use a combo of imapmyrun along with dailymile.com. So rewarding to see it all add up.

And when I finally started tracking my calories I saw tons of progress. It sucks, but it is worth it!

Thanks for linking up!

Jenny said...

I hear you on the night time being the only time for you. It's the same way for me. But getting up to exercise is the best. I am truly a convert. Good luck with eating out less!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the engouragement! :)