Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Disney Day 3: Hollywood Studios


 On day three of our trip we went to Hollywood Studios! This was Blake's favorite park of the four. I liked it a lot too, but the entire rest of the family still liked Magic Kingdom the best.




 My baby boy actually rode this. He was so excited that he was tall enough that he hopped right on. I don't think he will be riding it again anytime soon though. You can see why in the photo below:


 Does this make me a bad mother because I am laughing in the picture??


 The boys posing in front of the Rock 'n Roller Coaster. This was our favorite ride of the entire trip and I can't wait to ride it again some day. The fact that I love Aerosmith was a bonus!


 Hubby was comparing his hands to Hulk Hogans. Huge difference!


The boys had to meet Phinaes and Ferb. Of course!!


 Let me just say that the fast pass system rocks! I am so glad I grabbed these right when we arrived. This ride is crazy busy and by the time we showed up to ride at 2 pm they were not even handing out fast passes for the rest of the day or night and the standby wait time was 90 minutes!



 We had to catch the Pixar parade!


 Had some fun while in line to meet Buzz and Woody!



 Lucas talked about this the rest of the week. He has always loved him some Toy Story!

We caught a back lot tour. It was pretty meat. The adults mainly needed a little of a break so it was a nice change of pace!

Coming up: Day 3 Magic Kingdom and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

~Nicole

No comments: