Friday, November 25, 2011

Paisley is Three Months Old

Baby girl. It is absolutely ridiculous that you are already three months old! You are growing faster and faster. You can stop whenever you like. :) You get more and more beautiful as each day goes by. I am so blessed that God brought you into my life and that I get to be your mommy. I can't think of anything better in the entire world.

You LOVE football. We just discovered this. Your dad always thought that his "football" kid would be one of the boys. So far, it is you. One of your favorite things to do is sit and watch football with daddy. He eats it up.

These two boys are pretty much in love with you. I don't think I will ever have to worry about you being taken care of between them and daddy.

You are too ready to be big. I wish you would slow down. I already started you in your bumbo chair because I felt bad for you. You try and sit up all the time on your own. This helps you out some. You seem to like it for about ten minutes at a time and then you are usually over it. Just like the bouncy seat.

You may kill me one day for this, but I just HAD to do it. How precious. You have the sweetest little rolls and I could just eat you up!

You started laughing. You smile a lot but laughing is a new thing for you. It may possibly be the sweetest sound in the world.

Had your first bowl of rice cereal. Must have satisfied you good enough because this was the result.



You started rolling from your tummy to your back. Now you are just trying so hard to roll from your back to your tummy, but you haven't quite mastered that yet.

Your first Halloween has come and gone. You were a mermaid, for about five minutes, I put your costume on and snapped a pic and took it off. You hated it but you still looked beautiful.

You were ready to trick or treat with your brothers though.

Your first Thanksgiving was yesterday. Your shirt definitely suits you. I am convinced that daddy may be your new favorite person. You get a special glimmer in your eye when he comes into view. I think the term "Daddy's Girl" may be an understatement. That's okay though because he is one hundred percent wrapped around your little finger. It is so sweet watching your little bond grow.

I cannot believe how much you have grown sweetheart. I love you so much.

Love,

Mommy

No comments: