Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

I'm gonna start it off right with the cutest turkey butt you've ever seen!

Lucas made a Thanksgiving story at school. They sent all of this home in an envelope titled "Lucas' Thanksgiving Story". It was too cute to not hang on the door to our pantry.

This shirt suits her. That is for sure.

My sweet babies on Thanksgiving. We only had two places to go this year which is very out of the ordinary for us. We usually have at least four.

I forgot my camera when we were out and about. I did manage to snap a few of my babies though right before I headed out to do some Black Friday shopping. Got everything on my list. I am almost done and so happy.

My sweet girl had a wonderful first Thanksgiving. I know next year will be just as great. We have so much to be thankful for.

~Nicole

No comments: