Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scrap Tutu

I made baby girl the cutest scrap tutu to wear for our trip to the pumpkin patch. It turned out adorable.


Seriously one of the easiest things I have ever made. I just cute strips of coordinating fabric with my pinking shears and double knotted them around a piece of elastic. Simple.


Miss Priss modelling her newest outfit. I just sewed a "P" onto a onesie and had it embroidered with her name. Then put some pink leggings on her so she was warm enough in this crisp, fall air.

Modelling again with her big brothers. Such a simple thing to make and it looks adorable if I do say so myself! :)

~Nicole

Linking to:
Monday Link Party at Craft-O-Maniac
DIY Project Parade at DIY Show Off
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots and Jello
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
One Project at a Time at A Bowl Full of Lemons

2 comments:

Amber D said...

Too cute, I don't have any girls or kids for that matter but I do have a nice and she is getting one of these. Plus its going up on my blogs facebook page!

Amber
www.lifelovegreen.com

Nicole said...

Oh cool. Glad you like it, they are super easy to make. Takes less than thirty minutes!