Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall and Family... pics

We attempted some family pictures this weekend. We went right before our trip to the pumpkin patch. I tried to plan it before everyone was worn out and ill, and right after lunch so nobody was starving. (These boys are hungry ALL the time). My mom took the ones of all five of us for me. I was so glad to finally have a picture of us as a family of five.

We went to my Nanny and Pawpaw's house to make them. I didn't want a fancy background, just some leaves and maybe their lake.

I think these crocheted hats with bows are so precious. Unfortunately, it seemed to annoy her all day long. She has the smallest head, even for a two month old, so it kept sliding over her eyes.

More leaves in this one. It is so hard to get two kids and a baby to all cooperate at the same time. Well I guess they better figure it out soon because I LOVE to take me some pictures. Especially of my babies.

Blake was posing. Turned out to be a really great picture of him.

I love how they are all actually looking. I couldn't believe it!

I had to post this because I thought it was so funny. My pawpaw has about twenty goats. They all heard us and came stampeding down to where we were. The kids almost had a heart attack when they heard them (they aren't scared of the goats, they were just startled). Wish I could have captured a picture of their faces. The rest went on about their business but this one stopped and posed right between the boys. My grandparents spoil them, I swear they think they are human!

Oh Lucas, Lucas, Lucas... He has the most precious grin and has always cooperated. Not that day. He still looks adorable, but he kept smiling with just his mouth instead of the rest of his face.

Little man!

The boys in front of the muscadines. Cag brought home a HUGE bucket full and is going to make wine apparently. I'll let you know how that goes... ha!

My sweet boys. They really do love eachother, but I swear they argue so much lately. It's the age difference. I know how it is being five years apart in age, and they're six years apart. Me and my sister are really close now though, so I have high hopes for these two. Especially since they already love eachother when they think you aren't looking ;)

Paisley in her new fall boots! HAHA!


We had a little shooting practice since we were there. Two Thanksgivings ago, we shot every gun he owned I bet. If you knew him, you would know that took all day!

Just had to throw this sign in at the end. My nanny has a green house and this sign is beside the door. If you knew HER, you would know how perfectly this suits her!

~Nicole

No comments: