Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Earrings!

A certain baby girl in our house got some new jewelry this past weekend. Her daddy has been wanting to get this done since we walked out of our gender ultrasound. No lie. We got in the car and he said, "How old does she have to be to get her ears pierced?"

So naturally, I made him hold her. I do shots. By myself. The least he could do was spare me having to hold her down so they could poke holes in her ears. The lady pretended t do daddy's ears first.

Here we go...

It looks way worse than it was. She whined for MAYBE ten seconds on the first ear and this picture was taken after the second one was done. She whined for a minute on that one, but never did shed a tear over it. She took it like a woman. She's gonna be tough like her mommy. They look so precious too. SO worth it, don't know what I was worried about!

My sweet baby is growing way too fast. I wish she would slow down just a tad! Now earrings, next prom... :(

~Nicole

No comments: