Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paisley is Two Months Old

Miss Paisley is two months old! I can hardly believe it baby. You are growing way too fast for my liking. I know one day I will look back at these pictures and think of all these little memories with you. It makes me so sad that time is going by so fast. That's why I am treasuring every second with you while you are still little.


At your two month check up you weighed in at 11 lb 5 oz. You are now 23 inches long. You are in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. Your tiny head is in the 25th percentile. I think it is so cute! :) The doctor gave you a clean bill of health. Says you look perfect, but we already knew that.

You not only smile now, but you giggle like crazy! You cackle all the time. This was at Lucas' Fall Festival at school. You had just as good a time as all the other kids!

You got earrings this month. You did so good. I was so scared and made daddy hold you, but you are tough. Just like with the shots. You get it from your mama ;) Daddy is still head over heels for you. He gets wrapped tighter every day. He loves his baby girl.

You carved your first pumpkin. Daddy carved a "P" in the center and we traced your hands on either side and carved them out as well.

Your brothers are in love with you too. Lucas' new thing is reading to you. He loves it. Blake is very gentle with you and Lucas thinks you can run around with him.You are a much better sleeper now. For the most part you sleep through the night. You take two naps a day. One in the afternoons for about 2-3 hours. That is when I try and get some things done.

What a difference two months makes. You grow more and more into your own little self every day. I love you sweet baby!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

ACW said...

She is so cute! It is amazing how different she looks & her outfits are too cute! Beautiful, beautiful girl!