Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bits & Pieces










I'm back! I feel like I have not blogged in forever. Wait, I haven't. Our old computer completely crashed on us and I had to decide on a new one and order it and all that good stuff. It arrived today and I couldn't be happier with it so far. Time will tell. If you have any experience with a Gateway let me know. This is my first!


Now for the pics (things that have gone on since the computer crash of 2012):

1-4: Paisley playing in the yard. She loves balls, refuses to keep her pretty bows in her hair, and pushes her car now more than she rides in it.

5: After MUCH research and searching for deals I joined the mini van club! Couldn't be happier and I absolutely love my Honda Odyssey. Best. Car. Ever. This is further proof that you should never say never. ;)

6: Lucas had his banquet for fall baseball. It was very low key and nice. We took them to McDonald's (YAY- HA!) and let them wear themselves out.

7-9: Lucas had a Veteran's Day program at his school. They asked each family if there were any Veteran's that they would like honored. Of course we signed my Grampy up. They were all so impressed that he still fit into his uniform. Of course I got the most precious pictures of him and Lucas!

~Nicole

No comments: