Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

No theme. Just pins. Pins I love.




I LOVE this hair style. It would be so cool during the summer too, and cute in the fall. Who am I kidding? It's cute anytime. Too bad I don't know how to french braid. :( With a girl, it's time I start learning...


Source: rstyle.me via Nicole on Pinterest


Absolute perfect shade of polish for your fingers! Love it. Must. Have.




We are redoing the kitchen. We have been doing it actually. I am determined to have a new sink and LOVE this.




LOVE everything about this.


Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest


Must have the hubs build this. Since he is into building with pallets.




I will be making this for my kitchen.




Love The Undressed Skeleton. This recipe will be tried. Soon.


Source: skreened.com via Nicole on Pinterest


I NEED this shirt. It is too cute.




Loving it! Can't wait til Fall! Yes, I said it. I mean't it. Ha!

Linking Up:

Oh, How Pinteresting! @ The Vintage Apple
Semi Wordless Wednesday @ Flip Flops and Pearls


3 comments:

Erin said...

I love that hairstyle too!

P.S. I have a giveaway going on you should come check it out!

http://shadesofgrayandapinchofpink.blogspot.com/2012/06/100-followers-giveaway.html

Life With Lauren said...

love that hairstyle! and everything about that bench!

Erin O'Riordan said...

The last one's my favorite.