Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday my Sweet Blake!

My Sweet Blake,
I cannot believe you are already eleven. When we began this journey together you were only just three. Words cannot express how happy I am that God led me to your daddy. Not only because I fell in love with such a wonderful man, but because that mean't I got you. You have been such a big impact on my life as my first child. We have grown together and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We have been through every major event in your life together. I will ALWAYS be there. I am very blessed with three children and I got to pick you first hand! How lucky am I? As you grow into a young man I watch you change and go through things and I couldn't be more proud. You are a very strong and happy child and I thank God for you every day.



This was the highlight of your birthday. We watched her for a good ten minutes last night. The excitement on your face was amazing!


I love you Blake!

Love, Mom

No comments: