Monday, June 11, 2012

Buffett 2012- Happy Birthday Daddy!


 Buffett 2012 was a blast! We go see Jimmy Buffett every year when he comes. I was raised on Buffett music (if you know my daddy you understand). We go and tailgate all day long. This is my sister and I shortly after pulling in that morning. We got there around 9 am. We were one of the first on line and it was awesome. By eleven the parking lot is full. Completely. If you have ever been to a concert, this is on a whole new level. Parrott heads are something else. A Buffett concert is not just a show, it is an entire experience.


 My sweet hubs sporting his FIN!


 Hubby had been wanting his own corn toss game for a while now. He made this one himself and I painted it for him. We wore it out. Literally, some of the bags are busted (okay, so maybe whoever sewed them sucked...).


 My dad is the biggest Buffett fan I know. He was so happy that the concert actually fell on his birthday this year. What a coincidence!


 We had to make a sign so that everyone knew what day it was. Most people stopped and asked which one he was so they could speak. I think he had a great day!


 My husband and my brother in law playing their hearts out!


 Some of our set up. We had three tents, about six vehicles, and enough food to feed an army.


 We had to walk around. I didn't get that many pictures but here are a few:




 The guys had a jam session!




 Our friends Brittnee made these amazing cupcakes and a cake for my daddy's birthday. They were amazing. She is very talented!


 Right before the show, my dad got to have his guitar signed by some of the Coral Reefer Band.


He doesn't know it, but I am having this one framed for Fathers Day. He will love it.

Can't wait until next year!

No comments: