Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Shower for Paisley

Paisley's shower was actually a few weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting it. I know I am horrible. We have had a ton of stuff going on though. Anyway, mommy and daddy are pictured above. I was about 33 weeks in these pictures. I have grown since then. Didn't think it was possible but apparently it was.

Mommy at 33 weeks. Started swelling since then too. Not fun.

We were so blessed and had a great turn out. Paisley got so much wonderful stuff. She is definitely set with a wardrobe for the first year of her life. My favorite present of all was this beautiful cradle that my pawpaw made me. I had no idea he was doing this. Made completely by hand. My nanny made a beautiful pink quilt to put in it. I will be passing this on to Paisley one day when she has babies of her own. So special it made me cry.

Entry table. One of the maternity pics my mom took at the beach and the envelopes for people to self address for thank you notes. Best idea ever. My sister thought of it.

Absolutely precious cake. The lady made it to match her bedding.It was absolutely perfect and so yummy too.

Mason jars and the ice bucket.

My mom's friend Carla and her daughter made these centerpieces. Baby carriages made out of diapers. She is very crafty.

My Aunt and cousins made the diaper cake. I still haven't taken it apart and probably will not do so until I have to use the diapers.

Food table.

These balloons look just like her crib sheets. How funny.

The quilt on the back of the chair is part of her bedding too.

My friend Amanda made the favors. Cookies in mason jars.

Yummy punch with sweet little ducks floating in it.

Gift table. Like I said, we are incredibly lucky. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and friends. This baby girl has no idea how lucky she is.

~Nicole

No comments: