Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July 2011

A little late, but Happy 4th of July!

Lucas in his 4th of July outfit. I love putting him in one every year. Blake didn't even get to wear his, he was at his moms this year. Oh well.

We watched fireworks on the lake. We took my dad and my grampy's boats out and watched them.

Waiting for the fireworks to start.

Lucas with his Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Zach.


Align CenterHe had to help pawpaw drive when the boat was in motion. He said he wants a boat for Christmas now... HA!

Sparkler time! I think he went through two boxes, just him!


Swimming with pawpaw and Punchy. He is such a little fish now, I cannot keep him out of the water. No more floaties as of two days ago. He isn't a pro but is swimming one the less. He thinks he is awesome! (So do I).


The 4th wouldn't be complete without a watermelon. The Sam's here has the BEST seedless watermelons. I had to grab one. Blake made it home just in time for some too!

No comments: