Wednesday, July 13, 2011

33 weeks

Isn't the cell phone pic wonderful?

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:33 weeks
Size of baby: Paisley is the size of a honeydew.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Didn't gain any weight on vacation! Wow. But I gained two lbs since my last visit and I am at a grand total of 16 lbs now.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah.
Gender: It's a Girl! Paisley Nicole Chappell
Movement: She stretches, rolls, and kicks all the time. Sometimes it hurts.
Sleep: Not so great the last few days. She moves mostly at night and I have been having braxton hicks in the evenings a lot too.
What I miss: Being able to pick Lucas up and being able to breathe. She is very high.
Cravings: Nothing in particular still.
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night. Slight swelling (nothing at all like it was at Lucas). Back pain. Braxton hicks.
Best Moment this week: The baby shower was this past weekend. Pics to come soon!

No comments: