Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In the Christmas spirit...

Look what showed up in our front yard the other day. She walked around for a good ten minutes, even with cars driving by. Blake was totally mesmerized. We see a lot of deer around here, just a couple days before this a doe crossed the road in front of the house and a fawn was right behind her. Precious! Wish I would have had my camera then!

OK, all of my beautiful Fall decor is going back in the bins today. If I am lucky I will get my husband to help me put the tree up tonight. I love Christmas decor and I think it's okay to put it up before Thanksgiving since so much work goes into it! This weekend we will do the outside lights! WOOHOO!

Christmas has got to be the best holiday yet! Who doesn't get excited about celebrating our Lord and Savior? Well if you don't, you should! ;)

~Nicole

No comments: