Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Christmas Cards? No really...

I love, love, love to send out Christmas cards every year. I love to receive them even more. The entire month of December I stalk the darn mailbox. I can't be the only one, right? It's the little things people.

Well, my favorite photo sharing site, Shutterfly, is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers. Yes, please! I can't decide if I want to have several pictures of the kids on them, or one big picture... but the possibilities are endless! Their cards are so precious. All of them, but of course I have my favorites:
I have been using Shutterfly for over 3 years, and have had nothing but wonderful experiences and quality products from them. Another of our favorite things are the cute photo books. We have made these for Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays, you name it. It is especially great if you wish you had the time to scrapbook, but don't.
Wall calendars make wonderful Christmas presents. They also have desk calendars if you prefer. What a unique gift and so inexpensive. I just may be doing these for grandparents this year... (hope they aren't reading this)...
They also have address labels to match the card of your choice! AHH! I can't wait to get mine and send them out ASAP! Now I just have to pick the perfect photo. This may take a while...

How crazy would you be to NOT sign up for this? If you blog and would like to receive 50 free cards, sign up here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.


No comments: