Friday, July 27, 2012

Paisley is Eleven Months Old!


 I cannot believe I am planning your first birthday party. This is crazy. You were just born. You were just a sweet, tiny thing that slept 22 hours per day. Now you are taking off. You don't have time for rest. It's breaking my heart and making me happy at the same time. Watching you grow and become your own little person is amazing. I love you so much. I am so blessed that I get to be with you so much and cherish this time we have...


 This month you saw your first fireworks. You loved them.


 You weigh 18.3 pounds now. That is according to my scale here at home, which probably isn't the MOST accurate but close enough. A few weeks ago you were right over 17... growing so much.


 This guy right here... loves you to pieces. Best brother award! You will realize this in time. Oh, you are pretty fond of him as well.


 Water baby!



 You may have been blessed with your mother's hair. That is both good and bad. From what we can tell, you have some curls coming in!


 Your tongue is contantly out of your mouth. Especially when you are concentrating...


 You play HARD! You never stop. It's no wonder you eat 24/7. You definitely build up an appetite. :)


You love to "answer" the phone...



 I am thinking we need to start play dates with your cousins on a weekly basis. You three are so precious!


 This just in: You are WALKING! Full time walking. You just took off two days ago right after your nap. I don't know what it was. I put you down and you went straight across the room. Boy am I in trouble now! You will be running by your first birthday!


You continue to grow so fast. Your brothers start school in a few days. While I will be terribly sad and miss them while they are gone, I look forward to some mommy/daughter time. I love bonding with you every day. You are the sweetest and most precious thing and I thank God for you every day.

I love you sweet girl,

Mommy

No comments: