Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July 2012


 Our Fourth of July was amazing this year. It was baby girl's very first Independence Day. We spent the day at my parents swimming and cooking out and moved on to some local fireworks.



 This is a much more accurate view of what I get when I try to get a photo of all three kids.


 Paisley had three outfits. Yes, three. I didn't go crazy. In fact I did not purchase one of them. She was born last August and last year, the week after the fourth, all of the Americana clothes went on clearance. Just about every woman I know bought her a clearance outfit. She even wore one of them on Memorial Day. But she sure looked precious!



 Three sweet cousins at the fireworks show. I love to see them get together!




 Lucas had a ball. He does everywhere he goes. He got stitches the night before this all took place. More to come on that later.


 Blake still isn't too cool for sparklers...


Brayden was so funny. He would not get near his sparkler, but he was amazed just the same!

Our next major event is school starting. We only have three more weeks of summer vacation. How is that??! I have one baby going to kindergarten. If that wasn't bad enough I have one going to middle school. Lord help us!

Now we are off to make the best of the rest of the summer vacation!

No comments: