Monday, July 23, 2012

Pool Fun!


 Let's start by stating the obvious: If she keeps handling small things this way, we are in for it in a few years...



 We saw this pretty Ariel bathing suit on clearance and had to have it.


 Sitting with bubba...








This is what they did the entire day. I know hubs has to be worn out.

We have not been very busy this summer. I mean, we have had the usual with the kids but I am trying very hard to lay low and not spend a ton of cash. You know, since we are saving for Disney!! WAHOO!

Paisley is 11 months today as well. That will have to be posted tomorrow. I have to get her monthly photo. Off to do some laundry!

1 comment:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I LOVE her little bathing suit, so cute! Gracie has major meltdowns over the minor things too, must be a girl thing =)