Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I have not done a pinterest post in forever! Might as well. I only have about 4,000 pins. If you are questioning if I even have a real life after that, the answer is yes. I pin and take care of three kids. Beat that! ;)

It seriously might be a problem though. I have so many things I want to do but I don't ever actually do them due to the fact that I am on pinterest and don't have time. It's a vicious cycle.

Here goes:



I actually AM in the process of redoing the kitchen and we have done quite a bit to it already. I wish I could make it look JUST like this though. Love it.



My office/craft room is currently the complete opposite of the photo above. I hope to change that very soon.



I actually have the perfect laundry room for this. That means it will be happening. For sure. (Just like everything else that hasn't yet. HA!)



I want this bedroom. Actually I'll just take the entire house. It's gorgeous, but why am I so obsessed with white when I have three small children? I may be insane.



There are TONS of things I have planned for pallets. I just found out I have free access to some too. I can't wait to tell hubby. He will be so thrilled!



I need this wreath for the summer time. It's precious.

Source: curbly.com via Nicole on Pinterest



Paisley's chandelier in her room is gorgeous, but my baby girl needs this for summer time in the south for sure.

Source: bit.ly via Nicole on Pinterest



We must make these for our pool deck. I want SOME type of lounger and don't really want to spend $300 on some at Sams.... after all, we have a trip to save for! :)



See ya in May Luke..... ;)



I thought this was cute beacause.... well, you've seen my hair!



I just couldn't resist. :)

Linking Up:



Photobucket

1 comment:

Brandy Bruce said...

That bedroom is so fantastic!