Monday, February 13, 2012

A picture's worth a thousand words...

The dress and bonnet were my nanny's when she was little. The rocking chair was my Granny Parson's when she was little. So let's recap: The rocking chair is almost one hundred years old and belonged to Paisley's great great grandmother. The dress and bonnet were made for my nanny by Paisley's two great great great grandmothers.

This is the sweetest picture so far. I took it with my phone. I wish I would have had my camera but I did not know that she wanted to do it until we were already there. At least we got to do it though. The dress was almost too little for her. If we would have waited one more day to do this, it would have busted at the seams. True story. AND Paisley is six months old and my nanny was over a year when she wore this. HA!

1 comment:

allie-mac-fallie said...

she is so cute! ps i just did our v-day link up at my page and linked to you!! :) http://livingtheadventures.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-swap-reveal.html