Friday, February 24, 2012

Paisley is Six Months Old!

My baby girl is getting so big so fast! It is flying by. I am not sure how much you weigh or how long you are. You have your six month check up next week and I will update then. You are trying to sit up on your own. As long as you don't lean too far to the side or back you do fine. You have a little bit of separation anxiety (okay, maybe a LOT). You don't like to be put down at all. Even if I am in the same room and you can see me. Most of the time you just want to be held. I know you are teething too, so that's hard.

Your big bubba likes to feed you. He asks me all the time. I gladly allow him to do it when I have stuff to get done.

You also love to go shopping with me. You didn't at first but now I think you just love the people watching part of it.

You grab EVERYTHING. If we are in a restaurant I have to move everything to the center of the table. If you can see it, you want to hold it.

Sophie is your favorite toy. You are teething pretty bad. I have a feeling you are going to be a horrible teether and it is going to be hard on you. Breaks my heart :(

Your absolute favorite place to be is outside. You love going to the park. You watch the older kids and I can tell you just want to jump down and go play with them.

You had your first Valentine's Day this month, which resulted in your first rose from a boy: your daddy. He loves you so much.

Your first set of Minnie ears. Hopefully we will be able to take you to Disney World sooner than later.

Your brother had to have a picture with you in your shades.

This is your new best friend. I put everything in it: frozen baby food, bananas... you are occupied for quite a while with this. You also tried juice the other day and loved it too. So far you have loved everything I have given you. Not too picky.

Trying to sit up and play. As much as you hate to be put down, this seemed to help some. You played like this for a while. We may have to do this more often.


You have grown so much in the last six months. I know the next six will go by just as fast. I am trying to treasure every moment you have while so small. I will never get this time back. I am so blessed to be your mommy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: