Thursday, April 28, 2011

22 Weeks and a Tornado Warning


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Paisley is the size of a papaya.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained a total of 5 lbs so far. I'm thinking she is 3 of them. She may beat her brother's weight. We breed 'em big.
Maternity Clothes: Yep. My stomach is growing much faster this time.
Gender: It's a Girl! Paisley Nicole Chappell
Movement: I feel her kick all the time now. We saw her this week too!
Sleep: Sleeping soundly between bathroom breaks.
What I miss: Splenda. Weird. And multiple cups of coffee.
Cravings: Hit me today. Homemade rice crispie treats.
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night.FREQUENT urination.
Best Moment this week: Being able to see Paisley kick and Lucas' reaction!

Last night we had some MAJOR storms come through here. Thank God no tornadoes at our house. I am so thankful but also so devastated for the people affected. We had a couple that were literally headed straight for us and we were camped out in the basement. Somehow, each one slid around us. We had tornadoes hit everywhere around us, except ON us. So scary. The death toll in the south so far is about 250 and rising. So sad. Please say a prayer for all that have lost a home, a parent, a child....
Aren't my kids troopers though? They slept on the basement floor the entire time we were down there! Lucas even snored his little head off. I never thought sounds that big could come from someone so small. He is truly his father's child.
My meteorologist husband. I couldn't keep him inside. It never got horrible here, but the wind was awful. We did stand out and watch the lightening show. I have never seen anything like it. So beautiful. The entire sky was constantly lit.

No comments: