Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Season Church

This past Friday Kelly's Korner had a Show Us Your Life Friday. I just saw and had to enter, even though I am 5 days late joining in!

We started going to New Season Church after not having a church home for close to a year. I had heard from several people how amazing it was and we finally woke up one Sunday and decided "why not"? We fell in love instantly. It is such a wonderful place. The pastor is Steve Flockhart. I just love that both of my kids are just as in love with it as we are. It makes it even better that this past Sunday, my sweet Blake was saved. It was the first time he had ever been to the regular service instead of Children's Church. EVERY service is wonderful and so touching. It is a very modern church and I feel it is just what we needed.

New Season Church Web Page

No comments: