Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pre-K Graduation


Last night we watched our sweet baby boy graduate from pre-k. We end this school year so very proud and very thankful that he was able to attend such an amazing program. We are very fortunate that we were able to send him to a faith based school and I am so happy he has enjoyed himself to the extent he did. He loves it. That may actually be an understatement. My sweet boy is getting so big...


Miss Priss was in attendance. She had on the most darling outfit and I had to post a picture.  She was pretty much awful during the performance though. Actually she was bad all night, HA! (If you can really classify a baby as being "bad").  At dinner afterward she dumped her daddy's entire tray of food in the floor and all over her white dress. AHH!



My sweetheart and I! I am such a proud mommy!



This is when her headband was actually on.


Walking in. He was a ham the entire time. Not afraid of a crowd apparently...


Lining up...


He led the pledge of allegiance. He pretty much screamed it! It was awesome!


"Flag of America, Red, White, and Blue. Flag of America, a salute I give to you!!"


 He did so good on the songs. Especially the ones where they signed. They worked so hard on this and it really showed.


 This was the part that made me cry. They sang a song while holding hands. It went "He ties our hearts together and friends we'll always be. We'll be friends forever: Jesus and you and me." I just cried typing that. It was so sweet.


Getting his diploma from his amazing teachers. They are truly special ladies.


 This gorgeous fountain is right outside the church. We had to make a picture with everyone that came! Here he is with Nana and Pawpaw...


Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Zach...


Mommy and Daddy...


Grandma...


Uncle Kenard...


Papa...


...and our whole family.

Lucas, I am so extremely proud of everything that you are sweet boy. You are going to go so far in life. Everyone last night kept joking that you had a little "preacher" in you because of how well you did on stage. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you. You will do wonderful things baby. I love you!

~Mommy

No comments: