Sunday, May 20, 2012

Paisley's Six Month DIY Photo Shoot!


 I"M BACK!



We have been SUPER busy. That is actually an understatement. With two kids ending baseball and the school year coming to a close I have not sat down at all. Plus in the midst of it all, our computer messed up. I still am not one hundred percent sure what went wrong but we had a very smart and wonderful friend take a look at it for us and for now it is working again (knock on wood). I have missed blogging so bad!

These photos were actually taken almost three months ago. I had been meaning to post them for a while but had other things on my mind I guess. I am getting around to it now and that is all that matters! I took these myself and I am pretty darn proud. I forked out the big bucks for newborn photos and it just wasn't in our budget when it came to six months. So I gave it a shot and I am kind of glad I did. I just took them in the pasture at my Nanny and Pawpaw's house.






This one I actually took in their barn...






She looks super prissy right here. This captures her personality perfectly.




LOVE these little rolls!

Now for some outtakes! HA!


 This shows what a wonderful daddy he is. It started sprinkling and he held this over her so I could try and continue.


We were going for a cute Easter shot. Well, everyone but Paisley was going for it.

She is a diva already. She literally had a team following her around the pasture. Both of her brothers, both parents, her grandparents, her great grandparents, and her Aunt! What a high maintenance little thing! :)

I am going to attempt this again in about two weeks for some nine month photos. Hope they turn out this good!


No comments: