Thursday, March 15, 2012

Let's Hear It for the Boys!

This post may be just a little photo heavy... that is an understatement! The boys and I had a day at home a few weeks ago and we decided to have a photo session. They picked what we were going to do and they definitely made it a "boy" shoot. I am by no means a photographer, but I do love to take pictures of my kids.

Seems like since Paisley came along we have SO MANY pictures of her (with her being a baby and the only girl) so I figured we could give these guys a chance in the spot light. After all, these are some very handsome boys...




Just so everyone knows, these are BB guns. :)






Love this one!








They got matching shirts for Christmas so when they started bringing me all of the things they wanted in the pictures, I knew these were perfect!





I love these boys so much!! They fill my heart with happiness.

~Nicole

No comments: