Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 we dedicated our sweet girl. I feel that we are so blessed that God gave her to us in the first place, it was the least I could do to give her right back. We plan on raising her to be a Godly woman someday. My sweet girl.

She looked so pretty in her new dress. She looks pretty in a diaper, but she was just absolutely gorgeous. Pastor Steve had to remark on those big 'ol baby blues.

God has blessed us in more ways than I can even count. I am so very thankful to be her mommy. I thank God every day for all three of these blessings that call me mom.

God’s blessings poured out on you
In the gift He has given
Your precious baby daughter
God’s gift sent down from heaven
May God pour out His wisdom
To raise her in His love
So she may become a woman of God
With faith in God above

When the service started the preacher was talking about all these families brought their babies today to give back to God. Lucas looked at Cagney and I and said "what? We have to send Paisley back to God?" Bless his heart.

~Nicole

No comments: