Sunday, September 11, 2011

Paisley's Hospital Stay

Kind of random, but I had to do a post of a few pics from Paisley's hospital stay. I had her on Tuesday at 12:46 pm and we went home around 9 am on Thursday morning, so we were not there long at all considering I had a cesarean. This recovery has been SO much easier than my recovery from Lucas' cesarean. The doctor says that is because I didn't labor at all this time. Yeah, I think that NOT having my epidural wear off completely and pushing for two hours may have helped just a little...

Anyway, up above is a picture of her going to have her first bath. Daddy followed her and got some video too.

TOTAL Daddy's girl already. He wouldn't have it any other way!

Day two for Miss Priss. The nurses loved her hats. They said she was already a diva.

Lucas showing off his Big Brother bracelet. I loved that at this hospital they only allow siblings up if they are under the age of 16. I know some people wanna bring their kids with them, and she has met everyone since being home, but when babies are so brand new you don't want every kid you know all up in their face. Ya know? Maybe it's just me, lol. I'm not even a huge germaphobe...

This picture is so precious to me. Lucas had a hard time for the first week after she was born. This picture was taken on day two in the hospital and he didn't know anyone was paying attention. So precious...

Of course I brought this home for her baby book...

Just pretend my hair looked fabulous and you have a wonderful photo.


We are going on three weeks now and still trying to find our groove. I have complete faith we will find it soon though. I don't care what anyone says, going from two to three is WAY harder than going from one to two. So far anyway. I wouldn't have it any other way though. Not at all. :)

~Nicole

No comments: