Monday, August 8, 2011

An Interview with Lucas

Lucas’ Interview 8-8-11

My favorite food is: Macaroni and cheese

My favorite sport is: Football

The best show on television is: Looney Toons

The coolest person on Earth is: Monster Jam

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Jesus (I just melted)

The think I do the most awesomely is: Eat

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Monster Jam

My favorite color is: Purple

When I grow up I am going to become a: A Mister Sparky like my dad

My current favorite song is: Change in my Pocket (Forget You by Cee Lo)

My favorite book is: One Duck Stuck

Three words that describe me: Silly, happy, and funny

When I was little I used to: Play

My favorite season of the year is: Winter

The best thing about camping is: Sleeping in the woods

The snack I like the best is: Cookies

One food that I really dislike is: Cereal

My best friend is: Bubba

If I had one wish it would be: That everyone would be friends

My best memory is: Reading books

No comments: