Monday, March 21, 2011

The Haircut

This is what Lucas' hair looked like on Saturday.
This happened on Sunday.
Which resulted in this...
He looks like this today.
Part of me is sad we cut it, but it has been in the 70's and 80's here and he was already getting hot. Especially with his baseball hat on which he loves to wear.

We went to the playground with a friend this morning. Lucas and her kids get along so well. He loves to play with them.
Lucas and his buddy Tripp. That's what they call eachother. I don't know, they're goof balls. Anna Beth was there too but when I asked her to be in the picture she just said, "no thanks". HA!After the park we went to register my ALMOST four-year-old baby boy for pre-k. This resulted in the grin you see above, while mommy was in the front seat crying. Yes, I cried hard for about 5 good minutes. I'm blaming it on the hormones. It is just s hard for me to fathom that my sweet baby I have been home with for four years is big enough for school. It's hard to imagine him not being my baby anymore. And it breaks my heart. Tomorrow he will be driving away for college... okay, I'm gonna go cry some more. Then to Blake's game tonight!

No comments: