Monday, October 18, 2010

Toy Story 3 On Ice

My little man was so thrilled we finally went. He has asked me literally every day if that day was "the day". He is borderline obsessed with all things Toy Story (and Monster Trucks), so he was more than thrilled to find out we would be going to watch Buzz and Woody in "real life".
"I'm ready to go mom!" He even made it a point to inform me the night before that he HAD to go to bed early so he would not miss the show. I love it. And he loved the shirt I made him. I wanted him to have something different to wear and I think it turned out darling. Such a sweet boy!
Of course, we HAD to take Woody with us. He had a death grip on him the whole entire day. We got a Bullseye at the show and he hasn't put him down since we got it. All he needs is a Rex and his collection will be complete!
Lucas and I at the show. Our seat were right in the center and amazing. I am so happy I was able to take him to experience something like this. Especially while he is still so small, he thinks it was all real. He made it a point to shout and wave at each character individually. Precious.
Not a bad show for adults either. But what can I say? I am a sucker for anything Disney.

We left the show and went to watch the Blue Angels fly. Then we went to the pumpkin patch. Talk about a fun filled day. I will do a separate post on each of those as well.

~Nicole

No comments: