Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

We love going to the Pumpkin Patch. I don't think I could allow myself to just run in WalMart and grab their pumpkins. We have to go pickin'. The love it. Unfortunately, Blake was not with us this weekend. We wanted to go next weekend with him, but my sister is getting married, so no time. We let Lucas pick his pumpkin and he told Lucas what a great job he did. What a sweet big bubba.
We go to Carlton Farms. Have been there the last 3 years. It is close by and so neat.
I think Lucas had had enough that day. We had already been to Toy Story on Ice, and to watch the Air Show. He was beat, as were we.
The pumpkins they picked! Great job Lucas!
35 pounds worth! They can't wait to carve them.
His "baby" pumpkin he had to have. He does that every year, I don't know why he loves the small ones but I think it is cute.
Yes, my child is weird. Runs in the family...
We had mexican afterwards, and this pic was taken as soon as we sat down.
This one was when we were ready to head home. Poor guy he was a trooper most of the day!

~Nicole

No comments: