Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My kids and their weirdness...

Hey, they don't get it from me! NO WAY! I think they get it from their father... yeah yeah, Cag looks so calm and quiet all the time. Take two minutes out of your life and listen in on him playing with our boys. He goes from 26 year old Operations Manager and football obsessed dad, to a 3 year old that thinks the word "poot" is the funniest word in the world. But ya know what? He is the best daddy this world has to offer, just ask those kiddos of ours! We wouldn't trade him for the world.

Moving on, this is my 3 year old trying to say ravioli. Bless him, he says it "rabiloli". No matter how many times he tries. So stinkin' cute. This is the same 3 year old that just entertained a bus school full of elementary kids by peeing in the middle of the front yard while they were stopped at the neighbors house. He thoroughly embarrassed his big bro. OMG Blake is starting to get embarrassed??



Not this child.....



Yes friends, this is his "model" walk. He says that models always stomp around on runways, and this is his version. Notice the music noises and everything. I love this kid. This is the child that was so embarrassed. Love it.

I love my kids.

~Nicole

PS- WHY did I not know that the Real Housewives of Atlanta is back on? I have been watching for it forever and I have missed two episodes?? Thank God for DVR.

PSS- I had a dream that Ryan from Teen Mom was my BFF. We went to dinner together. It was not a date, we were just best buds. He is such a cutie, why does he have to be such a butt? Although I am starting to think after the finale last night that he wants Maci back!!!
At least this was better than my dream last week that me and Cag had replaced Sam and Ronnie on Jersey Shore. Oh yeah, and Cag was all beefed up and I even called him a "gorilla juice head" at some point in that dream. I was hanging with Snooki and he was hanging with the Situation. Doing the whole GTL routine and all. I wonder how long that dream actually was. Wow. I need to start going to bed earlier so I don't have so many strange dreams....

No comments: