Thursday, August 26, 2010

My baby started tee ball... sniff

Well, my "baby" is almost 3 and a half and he started tee ball Monday. Jumped right into it too. None of this, "mommy I don't wanna go" stuff for him. My kids are so not shy. He had a blast though and seems to love it so far, which is great for me because I am almost finished with his baseball themed "big boy" room!The Little Rascals. Is their team name not adorable? They are all 3 and 4 year olds, I believe Lucas is one of the youngest ones.





My little first baseman. Well, we will see... he has a short attention span so far. lol


Love this!


So, he either hit the tee, or missed the ball completely. Looks like daddy will have to put in some practice time, I am sure he will get the hang of it though :)



Good try buddy! hehe


This about sums up what he did during practice! Love it!

No comments: