Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life is good....

Tonight I sit here with the kiddo's, watching a Charlie Brown Christmas, and realize: Life is great!

I have 2 healthy, gorgeous boys, a wonderful, hardworking husband, and we have clothes on our backs and a roof over our heads.


God is truly great!

On top of all of that, my husband just told me to order my Christmas gift. Yes, in about 3 business days I will be the proud owner of this baby:
It's the netbook I have been bugging him about for the last 3 months. It's purple, my favorite color. I have a great computer now, but like to be in the room with hubby even when he is watching football, so this is the perfect solution for us both! :)

Aren't I a lucky girl??

Have a great night everyone!

~Nicole


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I missed Charlie Brown Christmas! :( Yes, very lucky!! :) I love my Mac though! But that is pretty for a PC, lol! :)