Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Journey Begins.....

Well, here we go! The journey begins.

I am starting this blog having absolutely NO blogging experience whatsoever. So please, bear with me!

My name is Nicole. I am a 23-year-old stay at home mommy and wife. My husband is Cagney, and yes, you guessed it: he is the most wonderful husband in the world! We have been married since September 3, 2005. Cagney has a son named Blake. He lives with us full time, and I have always thought he was practically mine too! In March of 2007, we had a baby boy and named him Lucas. He is my pride and joy and my entire life! We reside in Georgia and love being in the south, as we were both born and raised here!

Introducing my family:


I absolutely love my life and would not change a thing about it! God has blessed me immensely and I am so thankful for that!

The point of this entire process, is to be more organized, make my house a home, and be the best stay at home wife and mommy I know how to be. I figure this will help me to hold myself accountable. I want to be frugal, share tips, gain advice..... maybe I am jumping a little ahead of myself here?

Nevertheless, here I am and here we go! :)

No comments: