Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas 2009- Home Tour 1

I thought today that I would do a tour of some of my Christmas decor. These are some of the small things we out out, closer to Christmas I will add the tree and outside decor. (Need more time to get a good pic, hehe) We have so much fun with it every year, here goes:

Our stocking are hung by the chimney with care, hehe
We bought this angel as a tree topper our first Christmas, and since then have replaced her with a bow. Could not get rid of her though she is too pretty.We bought these deer stocking hangers as a set before Lucas was born, and I have tried for 3 years now to find another baby deer to add, but we cannot find one. So next year I plan on making the silhouette tile stocking hangers I have seen around the blog world.I purchased the vase at Kirklands for half off last year. It has the lyrics to Silent Night on it. The snowman was a gift.Got the door hanger at Old Time Pottery for a dollar!
My Grammy gave me her village. I absolutely love it. I wish I had a better place to out it besides my baker's rack. Maybe next year.



No comments: