Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lucas' Birthday Dinner

My sweet baby turned six years old last week. I cannot believe he is SIX. They truly do grow so fast. The hubs and his dad share a birthday and their birthday is two days before Lucas' birthday (I was actually induced to have Lucas on their birthday, but he didn't come until two days later). We went to dinner this past weekend to honor all three of them. They chose seafood and it was delicious!



Paisley posed once for me, but as you can see in the second photo she had to do her own thing.


My sweet birthday boy! I know I call him sweet all the time, but I am not just saying it because he is mine. He truly is one of the sweetest kids ever. He won the kindness award at school a few days ago. I couldn't be prouder. I would mush rather him win an award for being a good person than be a total genius. Love this kid.



 I love this picture of these two.


I very rarely love pictures that I am in, but this is one of my favorite pictures ever. It probably has to do with the handsome guy sitting on my lap... ;)




No comments: